Bursaries for 2015 NSGG Field Exhibition
For the 2015 NSGG field exhibition (14th May 2015, Leicester) ISAP will provide up to three bursaries:
- ISAP will pay £40 to up to three ISAP early-career member (students or young professionals) who will attend the event.
- The selection will be based on the informtion provided on the application form (see below).
- The payment will be made through a bank transfer. Any banking or exchange charges have to be born by the recipients.
- "The bursaries are open to students (Undergraduate, Masters or PhD/Doctorate) and early-career young professionals who are ISAP members with a current paid subscription. Early-career young professional will normally have graduated within the last three years and be currently on a junior salary scale. ISAP may contact their line manager to confirm the latter."
Download the application form
- Word format
- Email the completed application form to the address provided on the form.
- Closing date: 15 April 2015.
The Exhibition will be held on the 14th of May at the Geophysical Test Site,
Stoughton Road, Oadby, Leicester, LE2 4FP Grid Ref: SK 629 016.
Geomatrix is sponsoring a student competition which will be based on
interpreting different grave targets, and have the chance to win Galaxy Tab
4. Delegates will be permitted to use any geophysical instrument available
on the day to derive their interpretations.
The competition instructions and worksheet will be issued prior to the field
exhibition in order for entries to have time to plan their strategy.
Registration will open from 9.30am. In order to keep delegates on site lunch
will be provided for everyone who registers online before the event. The
registration fee is £15 (£10 for full-time students).
- See http://nsgg.org.uk/