Irwin Scollar has shaped archaeological geophysics and aerial archaeology with many amazing innovations and the famous "black book" (1990). Many ISAP members benefitted from his immense wealth of knowledge. He celebrated his 90th birthday in November 2018 for which the contributions of ISAP members below are testimony of the profound influence he has had on the discipline.
Chris Gaffney (ISAP Chair) and Armin Schmidt (ISAP Honorary Secretary), October 2018
IrwinScollar died on 13 December 2021.
Links to Irwin Scollar's software packages (especial AirPhotoSE):
- http://www.baspsoftware.org/ [last accessed 7 March 2022]
Contributions in Honour of Prof Irwin Scollar
- Click on the images to see them full size and un-cropped.
Add your own thoughts and photographs to this page (ISAP members only).
- enter a title for your text;
- provide your name and affiliation in the specifically designed boxes after the text;
- upload images using the controls at the end – once you have uploaded one, you can upload another;
- the site administrator may edit content as appropriate.
- Alternatively, email your contributions to Armin Schmidt for inclusions on this page.